Chargrilled fish with green chilli, coriander and coconut relish
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
• 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
• 20g (1/4 cup) shredded coconut
• 1 truss tomato, seeded, finely chopped
• 1 long fresh green chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• Pinch of caster sugar
• 4 (about 150g each) firm white fish fillets
• Steamed green beans, to serve
• Steamed asparagus, to serve
• Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil.
• Stir in the onion for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in the ginger and mustard seeds for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
• Stir in the coconut for 1-2 minutes or until light golden.
• Transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
• Stir in the tomato, chilli, coriander, lime juice and sugar.
• Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Spray the fish with oil. Cook on grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
• Divide the steamed vegetables among plates.
• Top with the fish and a spoonful of the coconut mixture.