Warm roast cauliflower, sweet potato and quinoa salad
• 3 medium sweet potatoes, about 220g each, cut into small cubes
• 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
• 1 cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
• 200g kale, coarsely chopped
• 2 x 250g packets of quinoa
• 150g soft goat’s cheese
• Large bunch fresh parsley
• Finely grated zest and juice 1 lemon
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Heat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan. Put the sweet potatoes in a large roasting tray and drizzle with oil. Roast for 10 minutes, then toss and add the cauliflower florets. Turn up the oven to 220°C/ 200°C and roast for a further 15-20 minutes. For the last 5 minutes, scatter the kale over the veg with extra oil and salt and pepper.
2. Heat the quinoa according to the pack instructions, then put into a large bowl and stir through the roasted veg, goat’s cheese and parsley.
3. In a small jug, whisk the lemon zest and juice, balsamic vinegar and 3 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper, then stir through the quinoa to serve.